Whether you are an experienced Salsa dancer or want to push your comfort zone and try something new and fun – this package is for you! Our instructors offer one to one dance lessons on LA Salsa, New York Salsa, Cuban Salsa and other rhythms such as Bachata, Rumba, Cha Cha Cha and Guaguanco for variety. All our teachers are qualified and have competed at national or international level.
Steeped in history, culture and delicious cuisine, Antigua is a UNESCO world heritage city, with colonial cobbled streets, 17th and 18th century architecture, breathtaking volcano views and gastronomic delights. This trip incorporates all the main cultural highlights of Antigua with a strong focus on Latin American rhythms.
Accommodation options are a choice of a private house OR a 3 star hotel in Antigua. Private properties range from 1 bedroom lofts to 4 bedroom houses. All hotel rooms are double with ensuite facilities and all hotels and private houses offer free Wifi. Breakfast included in hotel accommodation. We cater for independent travellers, couples and families.
At a glance:
- Stay in a private house OR a 3 star hotel for 6 nights in Antigua
- Breakfast included in hotel
- Private airport transfer (return)
- Informative reception drinks
- 10 hours of Salsa lessons with a private tutor
- Antigua city walking tour
- Dinner at a Guatemalan fine dining restaurant
- Mayan traditions show
- Chocolate making workshop
- Coffee plantation tour
- Guatemalan cooking class
- Rum tasting experience