5 Days – Vacation Package
Panajachel – Antigua – Tikal
Our 5 day vacation packages will help you see the best Guatemala has to offer. This is a very well rounded travel package around this beautiful country.
Tour Program (5 Days / 4 Nights)
Valid: All Year
1st Day: Arrival, Antigua
After your arrival in Guatemala City, you will transfer to Antigua and check-in to your hotel. You will have the evening at leisure to explore this charming city. Established by Spanish Conquistadors in 1524, Antigua was Guatemala’s capital for over two centuries. Antigua enchants visitors with its narrow cobblestone streets, tree-shaded parks, and old colonial architecture. Overnight in Antigua.
2nd Day: Historical Antigua city tour
Today you will have a walking tour of Antigua. For many years, the Colonial City of Antigua was regarded as one of the major centers of Spanish power in the Americas along with Lima and Mexico City. Enormous churches monasteries and colonial mansions from the 17/18th century line the city’s cobblestone streets. UNESCO declared Antigua patrimony to mankind. The has a duration of 4 hours, you walk on the streets of Antigua and if you like a museum or monastery you can enter, paying the entrance fees directly.
3rd Day: Panajachel one day tour
Morning drive to Panajachel, located in the shores of Lake Atitlan, there you will have an excursion by boat to Santiago, a typical Mayan Village. Crossing the Lake Atitlan you will see the three volcanoes: San Pedro, Toliman and Atitlan that are dominating the landscape. Santiago is known for the quality and beauty of its textile products. In the afternoon, you will return to Antigua.
4th Day: Tikal Excursion
Fly into the heart of the Guatemalan jungle to the Maya monuments and pyramids of Tikal. In this remote area, one of the greatest civilizations of its time built a city that lasted for centuries. The site of Tikal is in a national park where the native flora and fauna still flourish relatively undisturbed. Hundreds of species of birds, including toucans and macaws, can easily be seen, as can spider and howler monkeys as they glide through the dense vegetation. After lunch at the ruins you will be transferred to the airport to take your fight back to Guatemala City. Upon arrival, transfer back to Antigua.
5th Day: Departure
After your breakfast you will be transferred to Guatemala City Airport for your flight home. End of our services.
Prices per Person in US$
Our Price Includes
- Lodging four nights.
- Full breakfast second, third, fourth and fifth day.
- Lunch in Tikal.
- Round trip transportation from Guatemala City.
- Guided walking tour of Antigua.
- Guided tour of Panajachel (transportation and guide).
- Boat ride around Atitlan Lake visiting Santiago.
- Round trip transportation from Antigua to the National Airport for the Tikal tour.
- Round trip flight ticket from Guatemala City to Flores.
- Round trip transfer from Flores Airport to Tikal*.
- Guided tour of Tikal*.
- Entrance fees to Tikal.
- Deluxe lodging in Casa Santo Domingo.
- Standard lodging in Posada de Don Rodrigo.
- Budget lodging in Naif Boutique Hotel.
Recommended To Bring
- Small backpack with a second set of close.
- Small towel.
- Soap and items for personal hygiene.
- Long light pants.
- Long sleeve shirt.
- Rain coat.
- Bug repellent.
- Good shoes.
- Pocket knife.
- Personal articles and medicines where needed.
This Package Does Not Include
- International airfare.
- Personal expenses.
- Airport departure taxes.
- Drinks and meals where not indicated.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: