Guatemala Cultural Holiday
Lake Atitlan – Antigua
Enjoy Guatemala Cultural package for people who would like a real insight into Guatemalan culture, history and traditions during 10 days at superior rooms.
Tour Program (10 Days / 9 Nights)
Valid: All Year
We recommend this package for people who would like a real insight into life in Guatemala and are interested in learning about Guatemalan culture, history and traditions, while staying in private accommodation in Antigua.
Steeped in history, culture and delicious cuisine, Antigua is a UNESCO world heritage city, with colonial cobbled streets, 17th and 18th century architecture, breathtaking volcano views and gastronomic delights. This trip incorporates all the main cultural highlights of Antigua and fun activities in Lake Atitlan with the opportunity to volunteer in a school for a day where you can help contribute towards breaking the cycle of poverty in Guatemala, through education.
Accommodation options are a choice of a high quality private house OR a 4 star hotel in Antigua. Private properties range from 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom houses. All hotel rooms are double with ensuite facilities and all hotels and private houses offer free Wifi. Breakfast included in hotel accommodation. We cater for independent travelers, couples and families.
At A Glance
- Stay in a high quality private house or a 4 star hotel for 7 nights in Antigua.
- Breakfast included in hotel.
- Private airport transfer (return).
- Informative reception drinks.
- Antigua city walking tour.
- Dinner at a Guatemalan fine dining restaurant.
- Mayan traditions show.
- Chocolate making workshop.
- Coffee plantation tour.
- Rum tasting experience.
- Quad bike mountain tour.
- Volunteering opportunity with local school.
- Accommodation for 2 nights at Lake Atitlan.
- Private transport to Lake Atitlan (return).
- Activity day at Lake Atitlan – kayaking, cliff jumping, archery.
Reserve Rail Tour
Check availability and make a reservation: